Planning for a wedding is great fun, a most memorable time, and a little crazy. Most brides and grooms give themselves close to a year to decide on a venue and get it reserved. They need that much time to have folks save the date. There is registering for gifts, asking friends to be part of the wedding party and there are honeymoon plans to make, as well. There is also the tux rental to take care of. If you live in the greater Phoenix area, you are in luck. Rose Tuxedo has been a fixture in the formalwear world for over 30 years. If anybody knows how to take care of wedding tuxedos , it’s Rose Tuxedo.
Tux rental does not have to be a hassle. In fact, Rose makes it as simple as possible. First of all, their prices are going to be at least $40 less than Men’s Warehouse. Next, they are experts at fitting men in whatever style, type, color, or size is needed for the big day. The wedding party does not need to add an extra worry to the already elaborate and sometimes tedious nature of planning for such an important event. This is a time when reputation, reliability, and trustworthiness becomes more important than ever. A wedding can be overwhelming; tuxedo rental does not have to add to the problem. Rose Tuxedo has wedding planners that have done all of this many times before. Their knowledge and experience is going to impress you. You can rest assured of that.
Wedding tuxedo rental at Rose’s goes like this:
1. You meet with the coordinators at the Rose location nearest to you.
2. You decide on the what look you want for the wedding attendants.
3. The Rose Tuxedo staff will show you the many options you have regarding formality, color, complementary colors, shoes, and accessories they have to offer you.
4. Once these decisions are made, you then discuss when the groom and his groomsmen will come to have their wedding wear fitted (usually several day before the wedding so their are no last minute jitters).
5. Rose will gather the number and type of tuxes or suits you have requested.
6. They will pull the chosen types and sizes in ample time to accommodate the fittings which will be necessary closer to the wedding date.
7. 3 to 5 days before the wedding, the Rose staff will fit the men and make any alterations that are needed.
8. The suits or tuxes will be picked up the day of the wedding, unless other plans are made.
9. The wedding goes off without a hitch.
10. The men return their tuxes the next Rose Tuxedo business day.
That is how simple it is. Choose a hometown rental company that knows how to take care of Arizona residents. You’ll be delighted that you did.