Rose Tuxedo Rental
Maybe you think it really doesn’t matter where you rent your tuxedo. You have many choices so you probably don’t worry about it too much. When you do need a tuxedo, you might think that throwing a dart at the yellow pages will be a good way to choose your tux rental establishment. Believe us when we say, that is not a good way to choose.
Let us explain:
10 Reasons for Renting your Tux at Rose Tuxedo
1. If you choose a local tuxedo specialty shop, like Rose Tuxedo, for example, you will be able to choose the latest styles and colors for your tux, formal wear, vests, ties, and bow ties.
2. If any of your groomsmen or friends live out of state, the measurements that are taken at an out-of-state shop may not be completely accurate. A tuxedo rental specialty shop will have back-up suits and tuxedos and will be able to make on-the-spot changes and alterations quickly, and, usually, with no “rush fee”. In these types of shops there are on-site professional tailors.
3. If you decide to rent your tux from a bridal shop, you need to know that they usually get their tuxes from a wholesale catalog. What this means is that they do not own the tuxes, and the tuxes will probably come from out-of-state. This can create problems with fitting, added fees, and the return policy. Bridal shops have to get their tuxedos back fast so that they can clean it and mail it back in short order and the tux’s usually don’t until a day before the event-scary.
4. Mobile tuxedo rental companies have many of the same problems that are found when renting from a bridal shop. There inventory is in another state. There is no tailor available to alter and fit your tux for the special event. After you pay or make a deposit, there is no brick and mortar shop where you can go to make sure that get what you wanted. There is no press machine to make sure your tux is crisp and looks sharp for the occasion.
5. If you rent from a mobile tuxedo rental, you are not going to be given any lowered prices or great promotions, and it’s possible your tux will not arrive in time. Things may workout great and no problems but you never know, big gamble for a big day.
6. Rose Tuxedo Arizona has three convenient locations. They are easy to get to and the staff is serious about their customer service. That is why their business has been so successful over the last 30 years.
7. Measuring to fit a suit or tuxedo is not an exact science. Even Rose Tuxedo with warehouses full of formal wear, onsite tailors, and friendships with other tuxedo stores who will often work collaboratively with Rose, there can still be problems. Needless to say, if that is the case, wouldn’t you rather be working with Rose than anyone else. Rose will find a way to make it all happen.
8. And then, there is Men’s Wearhouse. All of their inventory comes from a big plant in Houston, Texas. With this company, you have machines, conveyor belts, and lasers shipping suits out to other states. Wouldn’t you rather have a face that you can look at; a person who will make sure you get what you need?
9. The high overhead of the big box stores is going to increase the amount of money you pay for a rental from Men’s Wearhouse, and other big corporations like them. Pay less and get personal service from Rose Tuxedo Arizona. For over ten years, Rose has assisted men who rented their tux from MW. When they got the tux, it didn’t fit and they couldn’t get another one in time. Rose stepped in.
10. When you shop locally, you are not just helping the business where you shop. You are also helping the local economy. When the local economy is in good condition, everyone can rent more tuxedos. Get the point?
Rose Tuxedo Hours
Rose Tuxedo Rental
Tuxedo Rose Tuxedo AZ
Roses Tuxedo Mesa AZ
Tuxedo Rental Mesa
Tuxedo Rentals Phoenix
Tuxedo Roses Beverly Hills
Angels Tuxedo Phoenix
Rose Tuxedo Phoenix AZ
Rose Tuxedo Hours
Rose Tuxedo Reviews
Rose Tuxedo Phoenix
Rose Tuxedo Yelp