Hello to all our customers, friends and family- Rose Tuxedo does not solicit reviews from our customers or friends and never has. We want to thank everyone who takes the time out of their busy schedules to write a good or bad review, all the reviews help us to improve our business and we will keep improving. Were not perfect and we do make mistakes but we always fix them. We also caution consumers to beware of fake reviews on sites for all businesses because it’s easy to do. Here are just a few of the many reviews from our awesome customers. Thank you from all of us at Rose Tuxedo
Just received on Yelp March 1st, 5.0 star rating 2/17/2015
I couldn’t have asked for better folks to help me and my now-husband with our coordinating tuxedos at our wedding. A friend and I initially stopped by without an appointment, and the folks there were very nice in still accommodating us. We picked out the items without hassle, and even when we picked them up, we still made last minute changes to the colors, and that wasn’t a big deal at all. They really took the time to make sure it was a great experience for us. The tuxes also looked great!
Just received 3-22-2015 WeddingWire
- Quality of Service: 5.0
- Responsiveness: 5.0
- Professionalism: 5.0
- Value: 5.0
- Flexibility: 5.0
Heather Murphy said…
We ordered all of the men’s tuxedo from Rose for our wedding which included; grooms, groomsmen, ring bearers, father of the bride and father of the groom. Everyone looked so great in their tuxs. The service at Rose is simple and great. Rose is super fast with their alterations and makes the whole process so easy. We looked at other places like Men’s Warehouse and it was so expensive and we felt bad making everyone pay more than $200.00 for their tuxs. Rose’s was around $155 and that included shoes. It was such a great deal but everyone still looked expensive and great. I would highly recommend going to Rose!!
1. I was provided excellent customer service when I needed a little suit for my son. I guess it is industry standard that you can only rent suits for ages 4 and up due to some diaper hygiene ick factor.
Luckily though to purchase a suit for a two year old is about the same price as renting one for a four year old. Sweet! Then resell that once worn, and never to be worn again overpriced outfit on craigslist.
Rose tuxedo sells little baby tuxedos as well as rents for older kids. The woman who helped me was very kind and even let me BORROW for FREE a pink bow tie for my son to match my sisters wedding. Hello trust and customer service. I just brought her bow tie back right after the wedding.
You can tell they have been in business forever. Which is comforting when you are dealing with things you really don’t want screwed up- like your wedding day.
There ya go! I’m out!-On Yelp
2. We used Rose Tuxedo for the men in our wedding. They did a great job! We needed specific shirts, and they were able to accommodate. We had some guys coming into town and needed to get fit at the last minute, and they worked with us to make all alterations on time. The employees were nice and took great care of us. The place is not in the best part of town, but if you can get past the location and know you are getting a great deal and will be taken care of, use Rose Tuxedo for any event requiring a tuxedo or suit!!!-On Yelp 5 stars
3. I purchased yelp certificate 10 $ for 20 $, and when I came to store they wouldnt redeem saying it only for rental. That was not specified in yelp deal. So waisted 10 $.-On Yelp a bad one but we refunded her and worked with her.
4. I came here from a recommendation from a friend. Anyone who’s ever purchased a custom suit or have rented tuxes knows how the process works. You come in, get measured, fitted, try something on, doesn’t fit, do this a couple of times and eventually you find something that fits. Prices were fair. The employee there was friendly and patient which I really enjoyed because having bigger shoulders, it took quite a bit of time getting something that fit that didn’t make me look like a fatty “no one wants to look like a fatty :(” If/when I have to rent a tux again, I’d come back here.-On Yelp 5 stars
5. Based on my personal experience, I’ve come to love this establishment for their great prices and awesome service. I’ve rented tuxedos from this place on three separate occasions and I always left feeling excited and more than satisfied. But that’s been my personal experience. I love this place and will continue to do business with them.-On Weddingwire.com-5 stars
6. Google+ Review by Capone Machuca
Services Used: Dress & Attire
I just needed some pants hemmed and they did that pretty well. As for their other services, I can’t really speak to those. They were open on Sunday and they were friendly, so that’s good. On Yelp, thank you Kevin.
Natasha Massey October 24, 2014
Me and my “now” husband, shopped around for the perfect tuxedo at Mr.Formal and Men’s Warehouse. We were extremely disappointed with Men’s Warehouse and their customer service. They were not listening to what my husband wanted and were trying to talk us into tuxes that were over budget. Mr. Formal was nice and accommodating but still didn’t have what he wanted. After lunch we went to Rose Tuxedo. The customer service was outstanding!!! They were willing to accommodate us in what we wanted and in our price range! My husband was able to get the perfect Ivory Suit that fit him great! The rest of the groomsmen, young ring bearers and father’s suits fit perfectly! The tuxes were ready to go the day before the wedding and no alterations were needed! The staff was great with my family and friends while making us feel like wanted customers! Thank you Rose Tuxedo!!• • •