We’ve gotten through Halloween– hopefully in one piece– and now it’s time to start thinking about the rest of the year. We have Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas, and New Years to start thinking about. Don’t let these holidays and any of the formal, semi-formal, or other events sneak up on you! Rose Tuxedo is here to help you to look your best for every wedding, school dance, holiday party, job interview, and quinceañera that you may have to attend. Today we’ll talk a little about some of the events you may need a suit or tuxedo for the rest of autumn plus the start of winter.
- Winter Formal: Before the students are let out for Winter Break, the Winter Formal may be coming up. Usually, nice suits, and sometimes tuxedos, are required for the boys attending. Look your best and match your date (or pick a color for your group, or everyone in your group chooses a different winter color) and turn heads all night. Suit or tux rentals are a great option for our young men because buying a suit at this time in their life will just lead to a suit that doesn’t fit next year– or even by prom!
- Office parties: Impress the boss or your office crush at the office Christmas (or Thanksgiving) party by renting a suit that is a little fancier than your normal wok attire and talk your way into a bonus, extra vacation time, or just look amazing and feel even better.
- Family Holiday Parties: Impress the in-laws by looking prim and polished in a suit, sports coat, slacks, or any other elements from an amazing suit. Get out of doing the dishes by saying you don’t want to get anything on your suit! Or have something to wear to church on Christmas morning while still looking stylish when you’re making the rounds to your relatives. Finding a designer tuxedo rental Phoenix is easy at Rose Tuxedo with 3 locations to suit you and open 7 days a week. Serving all the surrounding cites.
- Parties with Friends: Look amazing for your wife or girlfriend at any party you attend. Formal wear works great for any event in winter. The color options are nearly endless and who doesn’t look great in a warm suit jacket on a cool night? Mix it up with a festive Turkey Tie or pull out a Frosty the Snowman top hat for a festive look. If you show up single to a party, expect a couple numbers after you mingle while wearing one of our classy and stylish suits. You can even piece out a three-piece suit and buy one suit for multiple occasions. The slacks and suspenders look is very “in” over the past few years.
- Weddings and More: Winter is great for formal and semi-formal events. You won’t roast during the day in a suit and you won’t freeze when the sun sets.
There are many reasons to rent or own a suit or designer tuxedo, so for all of your designer tuxedo rental Phoenix and purhasing of formal wear, come to Rose Tuxedo, your one stop shop to look your best.