Prom is coming up, so act fast to secure that date, tux, limo, dinner reservations, and more! But if you can’t find a date or simply just don’t want one you can still go to prom and have an amazing time—and look great at the same time.
So, if you’re going stag by choice or because you couldn’t find a date, here’s some ways to make it an amazing night, a Top 10, if you will.
- Love Yourself!: Just because you don’t have a date doesn’t mean it can’t be fun. Appreciate yourself and how awesome you are and take some fun pictures solo or with your other stag-attendee-friends. Focus on who you are and who is really important to you and not some random chick you invited so you wouldn’t go alone.
- Still have a great time: People say Prom Night is a night you’ll remember for the rest of your life—especially Senior Prom! Take this as an opportunity to let loose before graduation and briefly forget that adults are expecting you to start getting your life together within a few years. Forget about college essays, the SAT, and the exit exam for a night!
- Less Stress: If you go stag you won’t have to worry about if your tie matches your dates dress, or buying a corsage, or making dinner plans!
- Do What You Want: Dance like a weirdo, get into a dance battle, make fun of people who look miserable with their dates their parents set up, and just have fun making this night something you will remember.
- At least you’re not at home!: Prom tickets can be pricey and the tux wasn’t free, but it’s a fun night out and you won’t have to deal with missing something amazingly hilarious or exciting that only you miss out on!
- Promposal? Nah: Don’t waste a ton of time or money trying to impress a girl to get her to go to prom with you. Spend that time with your bros or studying instead!
- You can still get a limo: Go with your buddies and rent a limo and go to your favorite pizza joint instead of some fancy restaurant. Or don‘t rent a limo.