We are 6 days away from Halloween. Chances are, you have some Halloween parties to attend this week, so we’ve got even more Halloween costume ideas in which we could help you out!
- Prom couple: We carry suits and tuxedos that are perfect for Prom or other dances, so you can rent yourself a tuxedo in some vibrant and crazy colors to match a prom style dress of your date or partner. Reminisce your high school days.
- Presidential Debates: We’ve had a few presidential debates going on this month, so gather some friends and rent some suits and go as a group and have mock debates all night. Bonus points if you get someone to dress up as Secret Service agents!
- Christian Grey: With the popularity of that book series and the movie over the past few years, get yourself a classy grey suit and adopt an air of success and sophistication.
- Waiter: With suits or tuxedos you can look like a classy member of staff.
- Butler: We all love Batman, right? Why not accompany a friend dressed as Batman as his trusty Butler, Alfred.
- Hipsters and Nerds: Rent out mis-matched pieces of a three-piece suit (especially different colors and textures) combined with some casual shoes and be a quintessential hipster. Take some slacks from a more casual suit and add some suspenders and a bow tie plus a button-down shirt and some glasses for a classic “Nerd” outfit.
- FBI Agent: Like the Secret Service agent idea we threw out a while back, toss on a classic black suit and talk into your watch all night and you can cause some amusing looks from your friends and family.
- Talk Show host: From Regis to Drew Carey and Bob Barker, the best game show hosts wear nice dark suits. Make a long skinny microphone, buy a toy one, or anything in between and you have the perfect costume. Bonus points if you can find your lovely assistant and give her a cute sequin dress.
- Awards Shows and the Red Carpet: Roll out a red carpet down a hall and gather some friends in evening wear and act out an awards show.
- Detective: Take a couple pieces of a suit and get a plastic police badge and maybe a fake cigar. Go classic 50s detective or amp it up and aim for a more modern look with slim suits and new fashions.
- Miami Vice: We carry a wide arrangement of colors of suits, so get one a size or two too large in a pastel color, gel your hair, and throw on some sun glasses for a look that will stand out.
Have a fun and safe Halloween, everyone. We would love to help you put together the best Halloween costume out of all of your friends, neighbors, and coworkers!