1, The Fourth of July is a day to celebrate our freedom from British oppression and the birth of our new, separate, and democratic nation. Freedom is something you will experience when you make Rose Tuxedo of Phoenix your go-to tux rental destination. You’ll have an unbelievable number of choices to pick from. Any style, any size, anytime, Rose Tuxedo will help you make a selection that is totally and completely “you”.
2. Independence Day is when we, as a country, commemorate the time in history when a large number of people felt strong enough about making their own choices about how to live, how to worship, and how to make a living, that they stood up for these beliefs and surprised even themselves by doing so. Rose Tuxedo is much like those patriots. For years they have been standing up for what they believe makes a difference with customers. Sure, the Big Box stores invest in plenty of advertising and even profess to have the best prices, but it’s just not true, folks. A local store know its clients and knows the price range for rentals that their customers can afford. It makes sense then, that Rose Tux can come in way under a Men’s Wearhouse on any given day.
3. The Fourth is a day to enjoy family and friends with parties and fireworks and good, all-American fun. The folks at Rose Tux are family-oriented, as well. Started by the same family that owns it today, over 30 years ago, the company has built the store into a Phoenix “institution”. The company is even named after the family’s mother, Roseanne.
4. The Declaration of Independence cites three goals made clear by the patriots who fought to make life as good as it could be in their new country. Those three goals are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. A home-grown company like Rose Tuxedo of Phoenix feels the same way. When you need a suit, a tuxedo, formal wear, dress shoes, or wedding attire they want to make sure that you get exactly what you want. They want you to feel comfortable and look your absolute best. Great suit, fabulous fit, accessorized to a “T” ,that’s how the Rose TuxRental company does it.
5. The Fourth of July is not one of those holidays that travels around the calendar based on a seasonal formula or day of the week., like Easter and Thanksgiving. No, the Fourth of July is always on the fourth of July, dependably, predictably, and consistently. That’s Rose Tuxedo in a nutshell.
- Dependable – Just their wedding business alone proves that you can depend on Rose. When you have to have a tux ready for someone who lives out of town, that fits perfectly and looks impeccable, and the measurements the person sent in are completely incorrect, Rose has that tuxedo fitted and ready on the wedding day.
- Predictable – No business that is sometimes pretty good; sometimes very bad; and sometimes completely clueless, is going to keep any customers, let alone be a successful endeavor. Rose has customers who have been using them and them alone for years and years. They get terrific “word of mouth” from customers who have been blown away by their integrity and reliability. There are no surprises with Rose, just excellent service, time and time again.
- Consistent – If the folks at Rose say they are going to come in at a lower rental rates than the big boys, that’s what they are going to do. If you want a size, or style, or duplicates of a much demanded or hard-to-find category of tuxedo, Rose will have it. They have several warehouses and own all their own stock. They are always going to have, or be able to get, what you need.
Yep. Rose Tuxedo of Phoenix is as dependable as the old Red, White and Blue.