Halloween can be sophisticated, and fun for adults as well. This Halloween, why not try incorporating a tuxedo for Halloween costume fun. There are so many characters that can be played using a tuxedo for Halloween, the list could go on forever, but to keep it simple here are a few trending ideas that can get you center stage at any Halloween event. The best Wedding Tuxedo or Halloween outfit is the one you like.
Top 5 Tuxedo Halloween Costume ideas for Men
1. Corporate Zombie: Everyone knows a long days work can lead to a living dead corpse at the end of the day! In so many zombie apocalypse movies, we’ve all seen the zombie who has on an expensive suit and watches. Put on a suit and some bloody make-up, to create a corporate zombie costume that would make any walking dead fan proud. Fall Wedding Tuxedos can be so fun over Halloween.
2. James Bond: The Classic James Bond Halloween costume will never die. Break out your most excellent suit, tie, and shoes, and elegantly place make-shift gadgets in hidden places about your tuxedo. Don’t forget the martini glass and a beautiful woman on your arm.
3. Vampire: Vampires have always been a Halloween favorite. Grab some faux blood from the store and fangs, paired with a sophisticated suit to create your Vampire costume to die for you. Also, don’t forget to apply some powder to create a living dead look, and look good doing it in a tuxedo.
4. Hollywood Celebrities: Create a red carpet look by pairing your tuxedo with the style of the many characters of Hollywood. You could be some of the best-dressed celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio, Steve Harvey, Brad Pitt, Will Smith, etc. Or Celebrity characters like Keanu Reeves playing Neo from the matrix, or even Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus.
Top 5 Tuxedo Halloween Costume ideas for Women
1. Playboy Bunny – Matching a tuxedo with sheer stockings, and pairing it with some bunny ears has always been a favorite for those with the courage to wear such a high demand sexy outfit. Matching a tuxedo top, with some high heels, stockings, accessories, can become an exciting, sexy costume to win any Halloween costume contest.
2. Vampiress Mistress– For the more strong-willed woman, a tuxedo, white face paint (or make-up), and a little blood can go a long way in ach