Recently we discussed the idea of women wearing tuxedos in various contexts, all throughout the sexuality spectrum! Any woman can choose to wear a tuxedo or suit for her wedding, and Rose Tuxedo is the company for those women! We offer a variety of suits which will flatter even the curviest of women! This weekend we’d like to discuss some reasons you may want to wear a suit or tuxedo to your wedding, ladies!
- LOVE WINS!: A couple months ago, the Supreme Court changed the legal definition of marriage, changing the lives of so many people. Celebrate this by throwing expectations out the window! Try something different, make people think, and look great doing it. Not every wedding needs one person in a dress and the other in a tuxedo, so challenge expectations and have fun with it!
- Gender Equality: Not every woman likes dresses (especially of the ball gown or form fitting type) and our tuxedos give you the option to feel comfortable and fashionable if a princess-wedding isn’t your style. Throw it to the man and wear pants to your wedding—it’s your day afterall, and your happiness and comfort matters most.
- Fun Wedding Pictures: If you don’t want to wear a tuxedo to your reception, you can at least have some fun wedding photos! Rent a few tuxedos for you and your girls and take some silly pictures! Men in dresses is entirely optional (maybe try Kilts?). Mix up the fairy tale wedding and a modernistic view of marriage. Show that you, too, can wear the pants in this relationship!
Pockets: All woman wish their apparel had more pockets! The right suit or tuxedo has 10 times as many pockets as most wedding dresses! Not only are you not corseted into a dress, but you can stash a flash, keep candy in your pockets, or use those storage spaces for anything else you can imagine.
- Turn Heads: Some women want to just do something different for the sake of doing something different, so give this a shot! Come try on a tuxedo and you’ll fall in love.
- Low Cost: Wedding and bridesmaids dresses are expensive! If you’ve ever been jealous of men for the cost of tuxedos as opposed to wedding and bridesmaids dresses, now’s your time to see how it feels!
No matter your suit or tuxedo needs, Ros